2012-06-17

If I am to Leave the Last Words to the World.


Life itself is not the easiest thing in life. 

With everything you want in life, you need to demonstrate some capabilities to entitle you with the prize.
That creates a constant tests for you to demonstrate how much you worth - and you won't always know the answers to it. 

Maslow's hierarchy of needs is not a way to determine your social status quo, but more on your current goals in life. You are excellent if you have conquered all three levels in your one life, and you are very fortunate if the last layer is the sole thing you care in your life, and you are way beyond human levels if you can come up with your own set of goals in life and accomplish them without having to concern what others think of you.

If you were to ask me to leave any useful advises to you, I'd say: "under the prerequisite of not hurting others, figure out what is it that you really want in life, and use all your energy pursuing it. All others are secondary."

And good luck. I wish to hear your successful stories and I wish I could be the one welcoming you to the club of self-actualization.